It’s safe to say that 2021 was full of changes and improvements at Primetric. We got many new customers on board and watched the existing ones grow by 20-50% year-over-year, which is an amazing achievement!
Here are the most interesting things that happened at Primetric, 2021 edition.
Size, reach and customers
- 95% of our clients stay with us for more than a year,
- The tool is used by over 6 000 users across 12 countries worldwide including: the US, the UK, Australia, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, and more,
- Every third leading software development agency in Poland uses our software to allocate resources and manage financials (read more),
- Primetric is used by companies of all sizes: with 20 employees and those with more than 1000 people on board,
- Established cooperation with leading IT clusters in the CIS and CEE regions.
Product and security updates
- Over 60 features, 100 API endpoints, and 6 integrations has been added,
- The UI/UX of the entire platform has been dramatically improved,
- All the periodic safety tests and audits showed no issues.
Implementation and support
- We streamlined the implementation process, thanks to which both small and large companies can deploy up to 2x faster,
- The average response time is only 30 minutes - and the average time to resolution is between 30 minutes to 8h depending on the severity,
- We delivered SLA at the level of 99.6% throughout the entire year.
Company & Team
- Our company grew by over 200% MRR year-over-year,
- We closed another successful investment round,
- We started our collaboration with One Tree Planted and Posadzimy.pl thanks to which we get to support our planet in the fight against global warming (read more),
- Our team grew 3x this year,
- We introduced several additional benefits, so our team has room for development.
What’s in store for Primetric in 2022?
We will continue developing the platform in the areas that are the core of our system, as well as enable larger companies to use Primetric easily.
We want Primetric to be used in both smaller and larger organizations by offering the following features:
- An extensive configuration of roles and accesses,
- Information flow management (workflow and approval management),
- Intelligent notifications, comprehensive reports, and dashboards,
- Easy to use UX/UI Manager role,
- Simpler onboarding for new hires,
- Expansion of the current modules: Resource Allocation, Skills Management, Project Accounting, Reports, Timesheets & Leave Management with more extensive use cases while maintaining the simplicity of the system,
- Easier user management through SSO,
- Adding more native integrations,
- Hiring world-class specialists to scale up and continue creating a unique and inspiring culture. (more about open positions here!)
- And many, many more.
We can’t wait to see how our platform is going to grow in 2022 thanks to our amazing customers!
It’s thanks to their feedback that we get to build a tool that solves the most pressing issues managers face every day and fulfill our mission.
Thank you for a wonderful year and welcome in 2022! :)