Table of contents
We are happy to announce that Primetric raised another investment round!
Since the day we founded Primetric, our primary purpose has been to streamline the whole operational process and facilitate the cooperation of teams in IT business services.
Years ago, when we had our own IT service companies, we realized how difficult it was to balance everyone's workload, forecast profitability across the projects, and how much time our managers and we spent in meetings. We lacked "one source of truth" about crucial indicators of our businesses.
Over four years since starting our journey with Primetric, our mission remained just as important (if not more so with the massive shift to remote and hybrid work models).
Single source of truth and giving you the big picture on what is happening across the whole company is our primary mission. This is why Primetric is committed to delivering more insights and crucial data to help managers focus on what matters.
Today, we're happy to announce that we've raised another Seed funding round to add fuel to our 🚀 as we continue to improve and expand our resource, project, and finance management platform.
We want to share a few key facts about Primetric as well. During the last year:
- we've upgraded the product massively by adding and improving more than 60 features,
- Primetric has became a tool used by one of the best IT outsourcing companies and digital agencies in the CEE region with hundreds of employees each,
- 95% of our clients stay with us for years (from the beginning),
- our tool was used by more than 5 000 users across 12 countries,
- our team doubled,
- our MRR growth increased by 160%.
As we look towards the future and our new investments, we will continue to focus on:
- Adding more native integrations,
- Improving UX/UI of the whole system,
- Adding new functionalities for our Enterprise clients,
- Fulfilling our commitment to performance and reliability and investing in all areas that ensure the best Primetric performance,
- Hiring world-class specialists to scale up and continue creating a unique and inspiring culture. (more about open positions here!)
- And many, many more.
Thank you for being part of this journey with us. Without question, we wouldn't be where we are today without each and every one of you.
Let's continue to make your companies more agile and profitable together.
Zbigniew, Arkadiusz and Andrew