This document is indicative of the scope, terms of support, exclusions, release, and deployment schedule that will be applicable to all customers who have subscribed for Primetric Services.
Since we are improving our Services to improve our customer experience, this support agreement is only indicative and is subject to change.
This document covers the scope, inclusions, exclusions, categorization, resolution details of what is covered under Frappe’s standard support contract.
Agreement - means this service level agreement which describes the support policy of Primetric Sp. z o.o. that will apply for all users hosted with Primetric Sp. z o.o..
Cloud Service - means any distinct, subscription-based, hosted (and maintained) services that are offered by Primetric Sp. z o.o.
Customer - means the company or other legal entity that is the owner of the data for this Primetric Account.
Customer Data - means electronic data and information submitted by the Customer to the Services, excluding content from third-party applications, integrations.
Database - means the underlying database that stores the Customer Data.
Documentation - means the applicable web resources pertaining to the information of using Primetric Services, updated from time to time, the comprehensive Do-It-Yourself Guide, accessible via https://primetric.zendesk.com/ or from within the Primetric Account.
Downtime - means the time there was unavailability of Primetric Account due to maintenance activity at our end.
Primetric Account - means the web URL for accessing the account Customer has subscribed for with Primetric Sp. z o.o.. This is synonymous with Primetric Site and Primetric Instance.
Primetric Sp. z o.o. - means Primetric Private Limited.
Issue - means a support ticket that has been raised by a Customer or an Authorized User for reporting an incident or requesting service requests.
Services - means the products and services that are ordered by the Customer under a SaaS Services Agreement form or provided to Customer free of charge (as applicable) or under a free trial, and made available online by Primetric Sp. z o.o.
Subscription - means the active hosting, server or support plan that the Customer has paid for availing Primetric Services.
User - means any individual to whom customer grants access for accessing the Primetric Account.
User Role - means the role granted to the Users in Primetric account. Different User Roles have various permissions and access control is exhibited using User Roles.
Customers will be responsible for:
- Identifying a Project Champion who will also be the system manager (Single point of contact for Primetric Sp. z o.o. in the Customer’s organization).
- Project Champion will be authorized to raise service requests like version upgrades.
- User compliance will be done by the Project Champion (User and User Role management is the responsibility of system manager).
- Before raising a support ticket, the User is expected to refer to the excellent online resources, documentation, and Primetric Video Tutorials.
Effective support services are expected to result in maintaining consistent service levels.
The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of scope of services and related components.
The scope of this Service Level Agreement includes:
- Functional support: Includes support on all standard features of Primetric
- Configuration support: Support for configuring workflow, print format
- Scenario support: Mapping User’s specific business use-case
- Issue Investigation: Examine the reported behavior of feature when it is not exhibiting expected functionality.
- Bug fix: Fixing verified bugs after Investigation. Bugs will be fixed based on severity and criticality and included in our regular release process. Critical bugs will be taken up on priority and released immediately.
- Data fix: Includes support for correcting data if it is an outcome of verified bug.
- Upgrade Support: Upgrading and maintaining latest version of app in Primetric Account.
- Scaling Support: Optimizing database to improve performance wherever deemed necessary.
Primetric Sp. z o.o. takes best efforts to provide enriched customer experience to all Users. The scope of this SLA can extend (depending on several parameters) and may include:
- Minor feature request
- Minor feature redesign
The following items are not included in support. Our consultants may do these activities on a case basis but there is no obligation for us to do these for support. The reason is that these can be time consuming activities based on scale and scope. Our consultants can train you to do these activities but they are to be done by the Customer. These activities include:
- Data Entry
- Custom Script
- Print Format
- Data Import
- Manual Data sanitization
- User Management
- Query sessions more than 30 mins
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Business Hours: 8:00 to 19:00 (GMT +1) (Monday-Friday)
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +48 502 332 977
- Dedicated Slack / Microsoft Teams workspace (optionally, depending on needs)
- Only email and Slack / Microsoft Teams support available on weekends (Saturday, Sunday).
- Emails received outside of these hours will be collected and we will try to ensure solving the issue the same or next business day.
- Calls received after specified hours, weekends, will be forwarded to a designated IT Engineer. The best efforts will be taken to rectify the problem as per the business hour response matrix.
The criteria of each level of Issue Priority shall be as per the following table. Each support issue will be classified based on the criticality and impact by Primetric Sp. z o.o.
For the above Issue Types, the response and resolution times are as specified below.
These hours are subject to:
- The matrix shown above is for defined in Business Hours.
- The response and resolution time are indicative and not final. Actual resolution may depend on factors that may be out of control such as unavailability of server etc.
- Primetric Sp. z o.o. does not accept any penalty if these support requests are not resolved within the indicative times.
- Fixing is subject to release (see Release process below). These levels and support hours may change based on continuous improvement of our services.
Primetric Sp. z o.o. ensures that security fixes, bug fixes, upgrades, feature enhancements are deployed and released timely. Following is the release process:
Minor version releases for resolution of the bug fixes, new features, enhancement of existing features will be deployed periodically every third week of the month. Issues tagged as Bug, Service Request, Discomfort, Vulnerability are released once a month.
To ensure that there is no compromise on customer experience, Primetric Sp. z o.o. will resolve Issues tagged as Critical within 24 – 48 business hours.
Deployment of release will be done based on the deploy mechanism that is setup. If you are on Primetric Cloud, the deployment is done in off peak hours and usually there is minimum downtime.
For critical issues, deployment is done as soon as the issue has been resolved and the release has been cleared for release.
To report an Issue, Users should send an email to email@example.com
If the Issue is not resolved, they can follow the escalation matrix defined below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +48 502 332 977
- Email to Jędrzej Anisiewicz (CTO): email@example.com
- Email to Zbigniew Wantuła (CEO): firstname.lastname@example.org
We prepared all of our case studies in PDF version to allow you to share them on meetings with your teammates.