As another year slowly and inevitably comes to an end, it’s time to take a final look back at what we and our clients have accomplished - and we have a few things we can really be proud of thanks to our customers!
50 new features - 100% based on your needs
In 2022 our entire team was very busy trying to cater to your needs by expanding our solution, and we are happy to say that it hasn’t gone unnoticed among our customers.
Since the beginning of 2022, you requested dozens of new features. Our team worked hard to introduce over 50 of them to Primetric. That includes:
- new time off module,
- new roles & data accesses,
- new budgeting & settlement panel,
- new option of finding a replacement for an existing allocation,
- new set of reports, i.e. profitability report, and more
- custom fields,
- fully refreshed UI / UX of a whole app,
- dozens of new tooltips for key features.
We hope you enjoyed them as much as we do!
15 countries, 12,000 users, the same goal - manage IT services firm better
In 2022, our services have already reached over 12,000 users in 15 countries from all over the world! Thanks to your contribution, Primetric’s MRR grew by a stunning 172%, nearly doubling the money we earn every month thanks to your trust in our technologies.
We are overjoyed to see our system on almost all the continents and we are proud that our features corresponded to the needs of so many people from all around the world!
Quality, support and simplicity for IT companies confirmed - 93% firms stays with us for years
4.9/5 - that’s how you rated Primetric during 2022. Thanks to your help, Primetric was also named one of the best softwares in G2’s contest in spring, summer, autumn and winter editions. In this contest, we received the following distinctions:
- Best Meets Requirements,
- Best Support,
- Easiest to Do Business With,
- High Performer,
- Easiest Admin,
- Easiest Setup,
- Highest User Adoption,
- Users Love us.
Thanks to the quality of our products that hasn’t gone unnoticed, over 93% of our customers decide to stay with us for years after initial implementation. We thank you for your trust - and for expressing it in your reviews!
Your growth is our responsibility: 34% growth on average to be precise
Of course, our ultimate goal is - always was, and always will be - the growth of your business.
Last year, our customers grew on average 34% while using Primetric. Many of them have also had individual successes - for example:
- Sovtech has successfully boosted its revenue with our financial features,
- Capco has improved the accuracy of their estimates to 90%,
- Makimo has successfully allocated people in numerous projects without making a mistake,
- Speednet has doubled in size with Primetric,
- Netgen reduced the number of incorrect invoices to 0,
- itCraft gained full transparency of its financial and resource management data.
We would like to thank you for trusting us and we hope that we will help you achieve even better results next year!
That’s what you can expect from us in 2023
In 2023, we want to continue on our development path and build a system that allows managers and executives to get a bird's eye view of finances and forecasts, as well as manage profitability and utilization, streamline the flow of information within the organization, but most importantly support them in further scaling their IT services.
To achieve that, we plan to:
- change the provider from OVH to AWS,
- get SOC TYPE 2 and ISO27001 certification,
- further expand the core modules of our system,
- enable time tracking from Primetric to Jira.
Still, our main goal remains unchanged: it is to work and grow with our customers. We are grateful and honored that we have gained the trust of so many renowned companies, including some of the fastest growing IT businesses featured in prestigious rankings prepared by Deloitte, Financial Times and Forbes. We will do our best to support our cooperation in the future!